Under the Radar
1) Missile defense deployment: the U.S. is quietly deploying a missile defense system to defend against intercontinental ballistic missiles potentially armed with nukes. Read this, and ignore the snotty commentary.
2) Resumption of six-nation talks on North Korea: Kerry twisted himself in knots calling for multi-lateralism in Iraq but bi-lateralism with Korea. While he was twisting, Kim Jong-Il gleefully ignored international pressure, waiting for Kerry to win and prostrate himself in Pyongyang. Bush won, and this is the result.
3) The suicide of the European Union: Belgium is the latest "country" in the E.U. to demonstrate its fecklessness in the face of the Islamo-fascist threat. Their leading party was "banned"(!) because it objected to female genital mutilation in Islamic countries. How dare they.
4) Blowout Jobs Report: Reuters chokes on having to report a blow-out jobs report, proving that the economy is steaming ahead. 337,000 new jobs mysteriously appear after the election.
5) Madonna's Foreign Policy: Oh wait, this got TONS of press! Glad the media is covering the things that matter.