Friday, March 04, 2005

R.I.P. . .

. . . Blogger craps out while publishing my most amazing, inciteful, inspirational, and important piece ever. I had finally developed a Grand Unified Theory, reconciling quantum mechanics, evolution, intelligent design, science, religion, human behavior, and the U.S. tax code.

All down the Blogger drain. Because the inspiration was like a lightening bolt, the words flowed directly onto the post with no file back-up. And those words ain't coming back.

It was like that Dylan song, when he sings:

"everyone of those words rang true and glowed like burning coal, pouring off of every page like it was written in my soul. . ."

But Blogger took the Post, like a Dennis Rader neighbor. . .

I'll have to carry the burden that Man now won't live up to his full potential. C'est la vie. R.I.P. to the Post That Never Was.