Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tagged


Tagged by the inimitable Sluggo. The rules entail choosing five from the list below, and completing the thought as a member of that profession. I then need to tag another blogger. Here we go:

If I could be a psychologist. . . I'd write a three-volume textbook entitled "The Pathologies of Joe Biden."

If I could be a Jedi. . . I’d refuse to utter a word of dialogue from George Lucas. Mediocre director, he is.

If I could be a linguist. . . of course one can’t “be,” unless one “is,” or once “was,” in which case one “isn’t,” unless the Inuits have three names for you. And I'd give my colleague Noam Chomsky a wedgie.

If I could be an athlete…I’d never use the words “fortunate,” “step-up,” “gettin' it done,” or “execute.”

If I could be a TV-Chat Show host…I’d have Christopher Hitchens, Dennis Miller, Tom Wolfe, Condoleeza Rice, Keith Richards, and Salma Hayek on every night. With Bryan Lamb asking questions.

Seems that many have already been tagged, hmmm, how about RJMcinnis @ R Cubed?

Full List:

If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an innkeeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a backup dancer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be a midget stripper...If I could be a proctologist...If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...If I could be an actor...If I could be a judge...If I could be a Jedi...If I could be a mob boss...If I could be an acrobat...If I could be a particle physicist...If I could be a cop...